Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Taking a chance...

...on connectivity. Am doing this in the barracks, sliding in the back door of someone else's wireless system. I expect to get this post done and find that it won't post. Anyway...
Late night in the shop tonight and then I followed Danny to the Medford airport so he could turn in his rent-a-car and save $800. Went shopping while in the "city" and think I have everything to take me through departure day except for mongoose food, and maybe pita bread.
Tomorrow is the long practical test and then Friday is a day about ergonomic measuring, shop operations and the written final. Out around 1500, and hope the weather is good enough to ride.

I have to do at least 100 miles over the weekend to keep to my schedule. It stinks that the days are getting shorter and anything but a local ride winds up in the dark and cold. We now have snow on the hills that I climbed Saturday-time to pack up and follow the weather. Reminds me of the song, "Urge For Going".

Speaking of which, I've got to go. G'night

No comments: