Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Lockdown in Spain-Day 24, Idle paintbrushes


Tomorrow, no, today, I am actually going to touch a brush with the intent of putting paint on a support.  I have lots of ideas, lots of supports, lots of paint, just no spark.  Too many distractions, if you can believe it, maybe too many excuses.  I have the album of photos I want to compile, I have to set up the custom menus on the Fujis, gotta get to work on cataloguing and culling images going back to 2010 and in a few cases earlier.  I need to wander around and find abstract images, or any images from within the confines of our home.  I have my latest Doig book to continue, the book "Wicked Messenger" about Bob Dylan to finish and recipes to read and plan.

But, then, I have another twenty days before theoretical "liberation" so I don't need to sweat the small stuff.  In comparison to what's going on, it's all small stuff, isn't it.


Idle Lures

No comments: