Friday, September 28, 2007

Finally here!

After driving through snow falling heavily on the Cascade Mts., I finally got to the school, moved into the hostel and am going to eat. Got a lot of photos to organize, cull and rename. Probably won't get much done tonight, as I'm beat. Tomorrow is wash day for the bikes and then I hope to go for a long, long ride to make up for the miles I didn't cycle while I was driving. Been a great trip so far, and i'm looking forward to the next leg after a good rest during the school.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the safe arrival! It's cool to see that there are still places in the continental US where global warming hasn't melted all of the snow yet.

Unknown said...

Nice. Glad you're there safe. You didn't stop and put snow tires on your bike?