Thursday, March 14, 2013

greglocsinart.com

Mid-March in Costa Blanca has been cold and windy with a few days of moderate rain.  That's kept us indoors painting and working on cataloging our work.   Many were the nights I stumbled off to bed bleary-eyed and talking to myself.  Cycling took a back seat due to cold, wind and wet.  Ultimately, I decided that I'm too old to be breaking bones, or catching pneumonia on a bike.
We've started the process of setting up a joint exhibition and are waiting for confirmation and a date.  It looks like November will be the earliest, but that's a good thing since we'll be returning to Spain in mid-October.  Corollary to this project, I have been wrestling with the idea of building a website or starting another blog with which to display my artwork.  The first step was to buy a domain name to use in the event that a website is the final outcome.

Now to sift through and try to decipher all the website-building blather then weigh the expense and bother versus the potential gain.

No comments: