Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday (yesterday), Dylan.  Tried you on Skype, but figured you were out galavanting.  We're off to Barcelona tomorrow, plunder in our sights.  You'll have to wait till July for delivery.  We plan to go to the Picasso museum, and possibly Joan Miro's, hit some eateries that Nick recommended and I have to go to a printing firm to get digital files of a painting and then contract for a small run of prints.  


The citrus trees are in full bloom and the air is perfumed beyond my experience.  Cycling around with Is this afternoon, it was almost an olfactory overload.  Great day, except for high winds picking up a lot of dust from the newly-harrowed orchards and blowing pollen everywhere.  Allergies took a hit.  


I'm starting to find/recover a few of my images from various sources, cloud, flash drives and this machine.  The old laptop is resting (clean) in Westbrook, awaiting further tweaking and twitching.  I finally got the drivers for my camera loaded on this and should be able to post future pictures.  Fingers crossed.  Here's one of Dyl and H.

No comments: