Saturday, January 8, 2011

08.01.2011

Sitting in an internet bar/cafe, trying to connect with Brooke and Dre. British footie on the telly just over my head, so my headset and microphone allow marginal conversation. The beer is cold and good, though.

Tomorrow is race day in Algorfa. I'm torn between riding with the peloton I've hooked up with or watching the local clubs race. I have a couple of new tires and great jerseys from DylKris to try out, so I'll probably do a ride. Hoping that the puncture/blowout flats are all done for a while.

1 comment:

Bee said...

great talking to you! sorry we were late risers, as usual! Love the pic of you and Is in Algorfa. Enjoy the riding. I shall be swushing down the mountain with snow, while you are probably enjoying the sun! LOL Let's Skype again soon, we are trying to get into this Skype thing :)

Cheers!
Brooke