Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Greetings to All,

What with an upcoming adventure, I'm re-invigorating the Ramble. No details yet-some of you may know, but I want to get all the details carved in stone; not just scribbled with chalk.

Cycle-wrenching has sort of been put on the shelf, but I may be getting back into it in 2011 in a peripheral sort of way. Parts delivery will come to a screeching halt with the new adventure, possibly to be resumed if my employer has part-time openings.

The rest of my time will be spent working on painting and mixed-media collage-building. Still trying to self-educate. I couldn't sign up for another of Deb's great classes because the "adventure" will commence early in the semester and besides, I needed to save the funds for art supplies or bail money . I reckon my education will continue sans discipline until next year.

Anyway, check in once and a while, as this might be the only way I'll be able to communicate quickly about events.

Disclaimer: If you see an horrible photo of an horrible painting/collage in this post; it is because techknowlege has eluded me again. My apologies!

No comments: